Kokua:Release Notes/Kokua Release/220.127.116.11327
RELEASE NOTES Kokua 5.0.0
Kokua-5.0.0 release with upstream Second Life Release 5.0.0 applied which is a major release; Project Bento.
If you want the OpenSim viewer download links are at http://team-purple.sourceforge.net/wiki/Kokua/Downloads#Kokua_Viewer_for_Logging_on_to_OpenSim_Grids
- Provided project Bento-box skelton.
- Updated FMOD Ex audio streaming libraries to version 4.44.64
- Updated Pie Menus and made Avatar texture display work.
- Most work was directed toward Project Bento so few fixes are included.
- Pie menu "Sit here" response ignores llSetSitText(string)- Ticket #440
- Enabling shadows will reset the GPU on macOS systems in scenes with a moderate to large amount of mesh.
- Mesh deformation of feet with Kokua and RLV when using Utilizatior Mesh Avatar - Ticket #332
- Linux CEF fails when used on some linux distributions. - Ticket #389
- Linux has the ability to use VLC plugins but it is not implemented. Tried and true gstreamer is set in mime_types_linux.xml. Experimenters may switch from gstreamer to libvlc.
REFERENCES TO UPSTREAM RELEASE NOTES
SecondLife: SL Project Bento http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Release_Notes/Second_Life_Release/18.104.22.1681958
RLV: Upstream RLV version 22.214.171.124 http://realrestraint.blogspot.com/2016/12/rlv-29203.html Upstream RLV version 2.9.21 To be Published. Mainly a place holder after the Bento merge.