From Kokua Wiki
- About Imprudence
- The Team - Members of the Kokua/Imprudence team
- Features - A (partial) list of features in the Imprudence Viewer
- Imprudence Manifesto - Our project mission statement, written in August 2008
- Communication Channels - How to contact the team, talk with other users, and more!
- Reporting a bug - This page contains instructions about how to use the Issue Tracker to report bugs
- Proposing a feature - This page contains instructions about how to use the Issue Tracker to propose features or enhancements
Tips 'n' Stuff
- Support - How to get help or support
- Keyboard shortcuts - A comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts in Imprudence.
- Debug Logs - Help us fix bugs you're experiencing!
- Settings File - The file where your Imprudence settings are stored.
- How to Re-enable Voice Chat (not necessary in 1.3.0 RC2 and later).
- Build Math Expressions - Math is hard! But the Build Math feature is easy and rewarding!
- Content Backup - In Imprudence 1.2 and later, you can backup objects, scripts, and avatar shapes that you have created!
- Kokua's Avatar Shape Export and Import
- Pie Menus - The difference between Imprudence pie menu layout and SL's.
- The Official "Where Did It Go?" Thread - Can't find something in the UI? Ask here!
- SSE2 Optimization - A guide for Windows users about whether to use the SSE2 optimized build or the normal build.
- Best Practices - Testing, compiling and using.