Kokua:Release Notes/Kokua Release/184.108.40.206091
Bug fix release summary.
- Fixed the issue of teleport from SL search failing. Ticket #292.
- Found and corrected an issue with a web link notification when automatic updating failed. Ticket #322
- Set default to always show position coordinates in the location bar next to region name.
text below show changes from the last release.
- Kokua versions are numbered from the Second Life viewer. For instance Kokua 3.4.6 will have been merged from SecondLife 3.4.6. Current version at this writing is 3.7.
2122. Sometimes there may be a feature or bug fix from Second Life viewer that just doesn't play well in Kokua. Those changes, if merged, may be backed out as part of post merge processing.
- Code base to Second Life (SL) Viewer 3.7.
2122 and includes cohort merges as indicated below.
- SL Release 3.7.12 Maintenance Cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.13 Group Ban Cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.14 Library Refresh Cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.15 Snowstorm Summer Contributions Cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.16 Maintenance and Small Features Cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.17 New Login Screen Cohort -- Merged and then backed out Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.18 POODLE exploit (SSLv3) fix Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.19 HTTP Pipelining Cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.20 Attachments Cohort (merged while still in cohort status) Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.20 GPU Benchmarking Cohort Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.21 Snowstorm Fall Contributions Cohort
(still in cohort status) Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.21 Maintenance Cohort (still in cohort status) Release Notes
- SL Release 3.7.21 Pipelining Enhancements Cohort (still in cohort status) Release Notes
Teleport from SL search fails. Teleports from Legacy and Map searches work. Landmarks from inventory work. Issue #292
- The feature to have your avatar name on the title bar only works when selected after log on. If selected before log on it triggers a crash. Issue #289.
- Youtube media volume control doesn't work. Issue #312
- [RLVa] Names are not all gone in nearby chat list of names. Issue #314
- These issues and others are being tracked in Kokua's ticket system at: Kokua sourceforge tickets
Kokua Team Contributions
- Added custom currency support to use the grid currency symbol. Original work by Armin Weatherwax.
- Added option to hide monetary balance in snapshots. Original work by Armin Weatherwax.
- Placed under the main menu View Movement Controls... selection under Camera Controls... in addition to being in the sub menu Movement.
- Found on Linux Mint 17 32 bit that the load library path was not set correctly.Changed the instruction for 64 bit also. Tested on 32 and 64 bit linux. Changed some branding text while in the file.
- Changed to no longer read the gridargs.dat file when starting kokua. Instead pass parameters along the command line. Like this ./kokua --channel "'Kokua XonXoff'"
- Changed to no longer automatically start the viewer after a Windows install.